CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY
Our company -a Cooperative- actively contributes to social, economic and environmental awareness in our society, by means of a strict compliance of laws, ethical standards and national or international norms.
We implement practices, strategies and business management systems to achieve a balance between economic, social and environmental dimensions, setting goals compatible with sustainable development of society and preserving natural and cultural resources for future generations.
We undertake a set of actions with positive effects on society, assuring the cooperative principles and values in relation to our own inner methods and values as well as to our relationship with society.
A responsible management of our company implies acting seeking for a balance between our own business and the expectations of our society, so that our main ethical responsibilities with reference to our workers and the community are the following ones:
- Supplying society with useful products and under fair conditions.
- Creating richness as efficiently as possible.
- Respecting human rights, implementing fair job conditions to favour labour safety and health and personal and professional development of our employees.
- Seeking the ongoing presence of our company to achieve its sustainable development.
- Respecting the environment, avoiding contamination and minimizing waste generation and rationalizing the use of energy and natural resources.
- Strictly complying laws, regulations, norms and customs, respecting contracts and acquired commitments.
- Ensure equitable distribution of the wealth generated.
- Monitoring legislation compliance by the company.
- Maintenance of business ethics and fight against corruption.
- Surveillance of health and safety issues related to labour standards.
- Supervisión de la adecuación de la cadena de suministro.
- Tracing management of resources and waste.
- Continuous check up of the company’s energetic efficiency.
- Appropriate use of water.
- Assessment of environmental and social risks.
- Monitoring the adequacy of the supply chain.
- Designing and implementing association and partnership.
- Involving consumers, local communities and the rest of society.
- Implicating workers in a good practice of CSR.